Re: [IP] pump coverage in the summer time

Thanks I will check it out

>>> email @ redacted 04/17/02 09:31AM >>>
In a message dated 4/17/2002 6:12:28 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What do you do with your pump when you are at the beach to keep it cool.  I
>  love the sun and my husband and I are Harley riders.  It can get pretty
hot
>  sitting in traffic at a rally.  Any and all suggestion would be greatly
>  appreaciated.

I have one word for you:  FRIO . . . We've only used it for keeping insulin
vials cool, though I know others have gotten the largest size for their
pumps.  Our experience is that it keeps things cool for several days (even in
high temps) with one activation -- and activating it only requires some cold
water (no fridge or freezer needed) . . .

Here's the link:   <A HREF="http://www.frio.us.com/">FRIO - Keeps your
insulin cool</A>

HTH
Lyndy