[IP] diabetes forum

Last night I went to hear a doctor speak about the Islet Cell Treansplant.
It was very informative.  Emory  in Atlanta is fixing to start doing it, and
he went over the procedure, who is eligable, long term facts as they are now
known.  It sounds somewhat promising, but also like there is a long way to
go.  I also got a free accucheck complete meter to try out.  Does anyone use
it?  Do you like it?  How does it compare with other meters..I currently use
the one touch ultra, but i like the idea of the test strips already in the
machine in the vial.  Thanks, Heidi