[IP] pump coverage in the summer time

Hi, I'm new to the site and the pump, only had it for 2 mo.  I had a question?
What do you do with your pump when you are at the beach to keep it cool.  I
love the sun and my husband and I are Harley riders.  It can get pretty hot
sitting in traffic at a rally.  Any and all suggestion would be greatly
appreaciated.

In His Name
C. Roberts

>>> email @ redacted 04/17/02 12:05AM >>>
You might also want to try some of the accessories that are available for
wearing a pump on your thigh (esp. under a dress) or calf (under slacks), or
on a waist-it belt under a blouse . . . Some ladies have had good luck using
control-top panty hose or tight spandex bike shorts under "fancy" dresses
(tucking the pump any number of places, like the thigh or the small of your
back) . . . It is possible to hide your pump, especially for special
occasions, but I think the reason most pumpers I've encountered wear their
pump on their waist or in a pocket is that it's just easier to have it
readily accessible .  .  . BTW, if you're interested,  Unique Accessories
that offers any number of options (you can order direct from them, plus I
think most of the pump companies carry at least some of their stuff) -- I
can't seem to find the link . . . Hopefully someone else out there can post
it . . .

Lyndy
Pumpmama to Katie