Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:35:54 -0500
From: "Carla  & Joe Spader"
<email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] H1c test Question

My Doctor wants to do h1cs every 3 weeks or so .I have
another one in
about 2 weeks, unless I cancel. I went on the pump Feb
26th .I used to run
600bs  H1c very high ,then went on lantis h1c around
8s . He did one about
3 weeks after I went onto pump and was still in the
high 7s .Am I crazy to
think that It will not show allot of change because It
is over the last 3
months and will not show much progress until I have
been on the pump for
around that time. Each time I go to him and have this
done it costs me @
least $150 plus and wondering if anyone has any
suggestions .Will this
show anything new yet or am I wasting my money or am I
tight wad.lol

Do You Yahoo!?