[IP] Re:glucowatch

My doctor's office checked with my insurance company when the glucowatch was
first FDA approved. They said that they would cover it . Today when I put in
my order for the glucowatch I called my insurance company again which they
said that they would cover it under durable medical supplies. They required a
medical necessity letter from my doctor. My insurance company is United
Healthcare.I will keep everyone informed. The only problem I had ordering it
is I live in the state of Louisiana and they are not shipping to La.yet
because of some problem. So I am having it sent to my mother-in-law's house
in Arkansas. Where there is a will there is a way.