Re: [IP] "Hiding" pump

You might also want to try some of the accessories that are available for
wearing a pump on your thigh (esp. under a dress) or calf (under slacks), or
on a waist-it belt under a blouse . . . Some ladies have had good luck using
control-top panty hose or tight spandex bike shorts under "fancy" dresses
(tucking the pump any number of places, like the thigh or the small of your
back) . . . It is possible to hide your pump, especially for special
occasions, but I think the reason most pumpers I've encountered wear their
pump on their waist or in a pocket is that it's just easier to have it
readily accessible .  .  . BTW, if you're interested,  Unique Accessories
that offers any number of options (you can order direct from them, plus I
think most of the pump companies carry at least some of their stuff) -- I
can't seem to find the link . . . Hopefully someone else out there can post
it . . .

Pumpmama to Katie