From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Kathy Long
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 8:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Tape Not Sticking

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting my tape to stick? It has been
hot
here in the northeast and my tape keeps coming off when I start to sweat.
This
is only springtime, so I hate to see how bad it gets in the summertime. I
use
both of the ones that come with my infusion set plus an extra one that
Minimed
sent me and sometimes it still comes off. Thanks!

Kathy