Re: [IP] Tape Not Sticking

Sometimes it helps to use a deodorant (one with aluminum) on the spot before you
insert the sofset. I believe it has to  be one with aluminum, because it shrinks
the pores and you don't sweat as much.

I grew up in Massachusetts, and I know that in August, you don't have to lick your
postage stamps!

I also use "I.V. Prep" by Smith and Nephew. They are antiseptic wipes, but they
leave behind a sticky residue that helps the tape stick. I get them from MiniMed.