Re: [IP] Glaucoma rx

We would imagine, one of the tests will be a visual field where you have to
hit a button when you see a light in different areas of a screen (Hubby
calls this "The Star Wars" test, and yes, they can adjust response time so
if it seems to be happening too fast, tell 'em so results will be accurate),
and perhaps a fluoroscein angiography will be done to "map" the vessels in
the eye.  One area of concern will be if your optic nerve shows any
"cupping," and if so to what extent.  Just remember, sometimes cupping can
occur without high IOP.
We're sure the ophthamologist will be thorough, and if he/she feels tx is
needed will so prescribe.  Usually, first line tx is some sort of eye drop.
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)