Re: [IP] "Hiding" pump

Yeah, I discovered that the "it's easy to hide" thing must have said by
someone not wearing a minimed pump.  I have never seen the other brands, so
I'm not sure how easy they are.  Most people just assume I am wearing a
pager or other communication device.   When I am wearing jeans, I take the
clip off and slip it into that small pocket inside the right front pocket.
When wearing a dress, I do tend to put it between my breasts  tucked in my
bra.  But don't try this without a clip- mine fell down my dress and was
dangling out the bottom when I was at this very fancy trendy restaurant
where of course there were a ton of people.  If wearing pantyhose, depending
on the style of skirt, you can tuck it in the front just beside your belly
button.  Again, if you choose to take the clip off, make sure you're wearing
snug panty hose! :)  I hope this helps- good luck!