Re: [IP] "Hiding" pump

>I've tried to follow some of the pictures I've seen, but nothing I've tried
>seems to work.  There is definitely a 3D rectangle that >sticks out from my
>clothing.  I tried hooking it the side of my bra >under my arm, and my arm
>sticks out at an awkward, very perceptible >angle...
>Is it my clothes?  Is it me??  I mean, it's not the end of the world for me
>to wear it on my waistline, but I would love to have a few more options...

Hi Kim,

I've tried wearing the pump clipped to the middle of my bra.  Sometimes it
can be seen, sometimes not, it all depends on what I'm wearing.  I've tried
putting on my waistband backward (i.e. the clip is out and the pump itself
is inside my slacks.  It works, but again, only with certain styles.

Generally, I wear it clipped to my waistband, and wear longer shirts,
untucked, that cover it, for the most part.