[IP] Tuesday night Chat

Hi Everyone,
  I am just writing to let you know I will be hosting a
chat tonight in the Anytime Room.  The chat starts at 9
pm.  Come in and Join me, we can complain about
anything. I won't give you my list of complaints, but
come in.  We can raise some cane.  I really need
entertainment.  For those of you on the west coast Deb
and I will be hosting a late night chat it starts at 12
pm Central or Eastern time. Not sure which.  Oh well
come join me in the anytime room we will have fun.
Wendy, Curley Blue, mm508, mo the freestyle meter, larry
the lancer, together we are the four stooges.
P.S. I will also bring along some soda and snacks to
share. watch out i may slip you some of my brat dogs