Re: [IP] Glucowatch

     I ordered my Glucowatch about 6 mos. ago, and hated it!!  It did not
meet my expectations, so I sent it back.  I had to puncture my arm 5/6 times
before I could get a reading.  I then compared it with Accucheck, and it was
never even close.  I don't recall if it was higher or lower, or maybe it
     I had originally ordered it through a magazine coupon, and they also had
an 800 no.  I kept calling with my complaints, or perhaps I was doing
something wrong.  I was finally told that it was not for everyone (whatever
that means).  All I can tell you, is try it...you may like it.  If not, just
send it back.  I hope that I have helped you.  Good Luck