[IP] Re:insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #258

Linda,
Where to you insert your infusion set on your hips/thighs? My absorption on my abdomen has been getting progressively worse over time. Do you have any problems with clogged catheters? I know when the waistline on my pants rubs my set it drives me crazy, and causes problems like too much irritation. I'm on my feet all day at work, and wonder if infusing on a place that's subject to alot of movement all day will work for me.

Debbie
htron+ since 4/95
dx 3/17/02