Re: [IP] Unlubricated reservoirs

Tom Beatson wrote:

In my opinion, if you are unwilling to read package inserts like this, or if
you are unwilling to do what is recommended, then it serves you right when
the reservoir doesn't work like you expect it to.

In my case, the directions were followed.  That is the first thing Minimed
asked.  They asked me to give them the lot number from the box and like I said
were very cooperative and willing to replace them.  Don't always assume someone
is not doing what they are supposed to.  Products and procedures are not
without fault.