[IP] Insulin Pumpers Meeting, San Jose, California

The monthly gathering of the Bay Area pumpers, family and friends is scheduled
for Tuesday night (April 16) in San Jose at the Diabetes Society of Santa
Valley.  All pumpers, prospective pumpers, family members, friends and anyone
else interested in pumping is welcome to attend and you do not need to be a
member of the Diabetes Society.  The meeting will be chaired by Alice Orth
who is an RN, CDE and certified pump trainer.  The main topic for our meeting
is "Dual and Square Wave Bolusing".  We will be talking about how to best use
these pump features and can share each others experiences.  Join us to trade
ideas about this topic or anything else related to pumping and diabetes.  We
are a diverse, friendly group and we always have fun while at the same time
learning new things about pumping.  Meeting details are as follows:

    When: 7 to 8:30 PM, Tuesday April 16
    Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                 The office is located in the Willow Glen area
                 just south of downtown San Jose, in the
                 renovated Garden Theater building at:

                 1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                 San Jose CA 95125
                 Phone: (408) 287-3785

                 There is free parking at the rear of the building.  Enter the
                 from the front or rear and take the elevator to the third
floor.  Turn
                 left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is just
ahead on
                 the left.

If you need a ride, have any questions or need to know more, please contact
me.  See you there!

Bob Goodman