Re: [IP] Another Paradigm Question

<snip> I am told.that you cannot get sets to be paid for from insurance for
the paradigm, because it is new,,and only from minimed itself...anyone know
anymore on this?? my insurance won,t pay for mm products,,only thru their
companies,,i.e. diabetic supply...<snip>

My insurance company paid for my Paradigm sets in the same manner they used
to pay for my 508 sets.  Both orders were were placed through my regular DME
supplier, Homelink.

Shelly Fast
dx 1981, pumping since 2/00