[IP] re: kids in school

I'v e never expected anybody at my kid's schools to care for her, other
than call me and 911 in emergency.  I felt from the beginning that I could
not trust anybody else to know how to take care of her.  Too many adults
in her life.  But I did hope/expect that school people would not do her
HARM, and usually they don't.  I expect them not to be unkind, and usually
they are not.  Her 1st grade teacher did almost kill her - by "nearly giving
her a shot of insulin" for a LOW!!!!!!!This is after attending a training
me at our local hospital before school started.  I'd rather they just left
alone re: diabetes, whenever possible.  Works better.