RE: [IP] Joint pain

I have !! My left hip joint drives me crazy.  I used to be very flexible, and now I can barely stand to cross my leg, bend, pick up that leg anymore(even to put on pants)because the joint hurts so badly. Feels like I need to "pop" it...like it's been dislocated and needs to be put back...Someone here said "focal neuropathy" as a possibility..My hands and arms feel like they need to be seriously stretched...like being put on a rack and stretched would feel really good...maybe someong else has some wisdom...