Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:48:32 -0400
From: Sherry Nolan <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Need your help

Hi guys,
For once the help I need isn't with my pump!  :)  Over the past few
months I
have lost some weight, which has given me a lot more energy.  I decided
I needed some motivation to keep the weight off and to keep me in shape.
decided to sign up for the JDRF Ride to Cure in Death Valley, CA this
which is a 105 mile bike ride in which the procedes go to the JDRF.
I help raise money for diabetes research while I was at it.  :)

The help I need from you guys is the check my website out and give me!
feedback on the information I have up there.  I kinda threw it together
the weekend and want to make sure I'm not spreading any incorrect info.
would also like to add a section for people with diabetes (their names,
and a brief story about them and their diabetes) so that my sponsors can
who I am riding for besides myself.  Pictures would be awesome if you
them to share.   Although this ride is for the JDRF, I am not picky on
stories and whether you are type 1 or type 2.  We all need a cure!

Thanks ahead of time!