[IP] H1c test Question

My Doctor wants to do h1cs every 3 weeks or so .I have another one in about 2
weeks, unless I cancel. I went on the pump Feb 26th .I used to run 600bs  H1c
very high ,then went on lantis h1c around 8s . He did one about 3 weeks after
I went onto pump and was still in the high 7s .Am I crazy to think that It
will not show allot of change because It is over the last 3 months and will
not show much progress until I have been on the pump for around that time.
Each time I go to him and have this done it costs me @ least $150 plus and
wondering if anyone has any suggestions .Will this show anything new yet or am
I wasting my money or am I tight wad.lol          Carla