Re: [IP] Question for Paradigm users

I have a question for those of you who currently use
> the Paradigm pump, can you re-use the reservoirs like
> you can on the 508?
Of course, you are not supposed to reuse reservoirs, but I will answer your question.
I think it would be more difficult, because there is no needle involved.  With the Paradigm, there
is a plastic attachment on the reservoir.  It has a miniscule gauge needle embedded in it on both
sides.  One side is inserted in the reservoir when you open the package.  The other side you
attach to the insulin vial.  I don't see how you could keep this sterile between uses.  But if you
could keep it sterile, then I don't see why you couldn't reattach it to the reservoir and reuse.

Do You Yahoo!?