[IP] Re: testing / shooting in public

Before the pump, Jenny used to check her glucose and give her shot
sitting on the stage of the church social hall before our weekly potluck
dinners. She would have quite a crowd of preschoolers and teenage boys.
One four year old in particular would be really upset if she got there
late and missed "the show." One big teenage boy looked at her in
admiration and said, "I couldn't do that."

I thought it was a novel way for a 12 year old  to get attention from
boys. Bolusing with the pump just doesn't attract the same attention,
but that's ok too.

Kay