Re: [IP] Question for Paradigm users

>> I have a question for those of you who currently use the Paradigm pump,
can you re-use the reservoirs like you can on the 508? Mystie & Slinky #2>>

>From: "Mark Haywood"
>You are not suppose to reuse any cartridge >for any pump.

hmmmm - and we're supposed to change infusion sets/sites every two days,
throw out our insulin after 30 days, not use alcohol swabs, use a new lancet
each test, and the all-important etcetera.

How many of us do all that - certainly not I! I have reused reservoirs for
17 years (not the same one) ;)   I still use alcohol swabs, change my sites
every 5 days, change my lancets 4 times a year, and use my vial of insulin
until I can't squeeze it any harder.

I hope Mystie & Slinky #2 get an answer, but I haven't yet seen any pump
inspectors come to my door checking on my methods. YMMV (~_^)

If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you've always