Re: [IP] Re: Licking blood

There are 2 things I do, One is I cut most of the sticky part of a Band-Aid off
and use the remaining sticky tape to stick the band aid (inside-out) to inside of
my glucometer case. I just blot the blood on the band aid. Sometimes, instead of
sticking a Band-Aid, I just tuck one of those small makeup squares you get at a
drug store. They work well for extra drops of blood.