Re: [IP] Morning Hypo

I think everybody with this disease is sick of being sick. Although I haven't
had the opportunity to have my husband do what yours did, I've only had D for
4 months now. I am a 22 year old type 1. Last year I was first diagnosed with
rheumatiod arthritis, then sleep apnea, then diabetes. Now my gynocologist
says that I have cancerous cells on my cervix and may have my uterus removed.
I'm lucky to have already had a child who is 4 now. I just wonder when all
the horror is going to stop. But that's the good thing about this support
group. People who understand you and I'm sorry you had to go through that.