[IP] A non-carb, non-calorie source

I don't know about you but I hate wasting my carbohydrates on salad
dressings. We found this source completely by accident while traveling. When
we went back to the same grocery a second time for the salad dressing we
liked, we could not find it again!  Fortunately, we did find it on the web.
After about four months of consuming their products, my husband
(non-diabetic) and I still love their products. Check out
www.waldenfarms.com for salad dressings, dips, chocolate sauce and items
that are carbohydrate free, calorie free and delightfully (IMO) delicious.
We have tried them all!! We continue to be amazed with how good they are and
we haven't gained an ounce with them. Anyone else tried them?