Re: [IP] public injections

In my home, growing up, my father and I never talked about our disease (both
type 1), much less test our bs at the table or take a shot.  That was always
something to be done in private.  My dad could never watch me inject either,
he got queasy.  Starting out my diabetic life (at 9) like that had quite an
impact on me and the discretion I always used when around other people.
Only close friends knew I was diabetic.
It is only now, with a lot of support from my fiance, that I am able to test
my bs in a restaurant, and am starting to feel ok about giving injections in
public as well...usually only if he is with me though.
dx '86 T1, hoping to be pumping soon!

" when you talk