Re: [IP] Re: help with 16 year old daughter!!

Just to put the thread about the 16-year-old not paying attention to her
diabetes, I thought I would add a little perspective here.

Sometimes I get tired of all the testing and obsessive-compulsive behavior
that goes with this disease, too. The last time I did it was last
summer/fall. I was 52 years old at the time. It was fleeting and I got back
on track.

Jan and Elvis