From: Scott Strumello [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 10:29 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Shots in Public

Just an interesting comment on airports, for anyone who has ever connected
at
Continental's hub at Cleveland's Hopkins International Airport, I found
discovered that the restrooms there had special waste collection containers
for used insulin syringes, so not everyone or everyplace as small-minded
about
these things.