[IP] SPX lawsuit

I read a full brief on that and according to the
Justice Depatment they have tried to get a non
judicial remedy to the case with SPX but SPX feels
that their discrimination of Diabetics is lawfull and
refuses to bargain on the issue,so now it goes to
court and SPX will try to prove that discrimination
against diabetics is legal,even though we are covered
by the Americans with Disabilities act, I kinda feel
sorry for them because instead of just saying ok we
were wrong and will not let it happen again they are
going to court and spend millions of dollars on a case
they cant win.

Do You Yahoo!?