Re: [IP] neuropathy and carpal tunnel

Mary,

This may not be too relevant, but I was having severe pains in my arms.
It was not muscular, but actually felt like it was down to the bone.  My
doctor seemed not to know what it could be.  He said if it were arthritis
it would be in the joints.  With time though, I have found that it is more
than likely tension.  I have an anxiety disorder which causes me to move
my hands and feet in my sleep as well as not always sleeping soundly.  I
usually dream a lot.  It could be stress or something.

Billie