Re: [IP] almost 2 year's

In a message dated 4/15/02 6:07:12 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  From: email @ redacted

> has any one been on a pump 2 or more year's and still having problem's? I

have been on the 508 for 18 month's and still do not have this stuff dialed

in (still hit 280 somtime's)

Do you ever get this #%$@ down ? ever?

One day it's 15=1 carb's and then the next

it's 6=1  ?????? this is getting on my last nerve!

doug ): >>>

hmmmmm- I was just thinking I kind of enjoyed the occasional 400+ and

vomiting, the

neuropathy, kidney dysfunction, the time I was legally blind, the

endometriosis, and the all-important ETC. - NOT!!! Then I get a jolt to

reality with the above post. YMMV (~_^) >>

Are you a mean lady Jan??? sounds like you have alot of anger!