[IP] Diabetics sue SPX, owner of Tweeter Center

Here's an interesting article I found in my local  newspaper in Tinley
Park Illinois, south suburbs of Chicago.   Individuals were not allowed
to bring there medical kits into a Tom Petty concert last summer. The 4
people who are suing are going to donate any money given to them to ADA.
Good for them!! Here's the link to the article.