[IP] Morning Hypo

I usually wake up with the baby at about 5:00, but this morning I wasn't up
until almost 7:00 and that's only because my husband was home. I guess I
misjudged how much insulin to take for two slices of pizza last night.  All I
remember is him trying to make me get out of bed. He'd fed me a poptart and
two small cans of juice before testing me at 55. I don't remember eating or
drinking anything.
I just remember the baby crying in his crib.
I feel so bad.  I feel like I should have been able to prevent this.  I had my
husband all upset and worried and the baby was wondering what was going on.
After I was feeling better the baby wanted to stand next to me and hold my
hand while I was trying to get dressed. (Even though I still felt fuzzy and
tried to put his diaper on backwards).
I don't like being out of control. I don't like making people have to take
care of me. The image of me lying there cursing at my husband while he poured
juice down my throat and the baby crying.... God.
I'm so sick of this.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who is sick, sick, sick of being sick