Re: [IP] Restaurant carb counting

Bill,

I use a book called "Exchanges for all Occasions" by Marion J. Franz.  It
includes carb counting and has sections for many different types of food.  It
includes Mexican, Jewish, Indian, Asian, and many other great areas of eating
lifestyle such as vegetarian.  I really like it and do use it often.

Billie