Re: [IP] slow service from minimed

Who do you order from?  I would think that a company like MiniMed could help in
this situation.  When I was able to order directly from them,  I could just
give them the check number I was going to send for my 20% and they would
process my order and then deal with the insurance after the fact.  I don't know
how it works with Medicare but maybe they could help.

Billie