Re: [IP] Site Irritation - can't get thru 3rd day

<<From: "Ann Wall" <email @ redacted>
I've also noticed I never get through a third day at the same site.
> Vern
I also cannot get beyond a third day with any type of infusion set.  After
reading IP for a while, I realize that some people can (use way beyond 3
days) and others, apparently like you and me, can't.>>

Ann & Vern,
If you're on straight Humalog, you might want to look through the
archives for info on mixing Humalog & Velosulin or Regular or on
switching to Novolog.  Our son couldn't get past 2 days on straight
Humalog but mixed with Regular made it to 3 days & on Novolog he
can routinely make it 3-4 days (as long as we pick a good site in
the first place).

Shelly V., mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01

Do You Yahoo!?