Re: [IP] DOT physicals and waivers especially in MA

>Hi All,
>I was wondering if any Massachusetts pumpers could tell me if they have
>been able to get a wavier from the RMV for a DOT medical certificate.

HI, I live in texas, and held my cdl for four years until my eye sight

dissolved my chances of driving. In texas if you are taking insulin

by injection you will not qualify for a cdl, this is one of the first

10 questions on the exam. Also your eye sight has to be better than

20\40 or correctable which needless to say I lost my cdl and my job.

I dont want to tell you to do something wrong but if your urine doesn't

show any abnormal signs they will never know the difference.

Good luck on the cdl I held a very good paying job with mine.......