From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 10:00 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest

> Okay, it has been about 2 yrs since I've read this list, but alas, I am
FINALLY getting ready to purchase my first pump (via the insurance co., of
course).  Hurray! I remember that lots of folks had complaints about the MM
408 (I think that's what it was called) when it first came out.  Anyone have
advice on the new Paradigm vs. the latest Disetronic pump? Any info is
appreciated. I know most people LOVE their pumps, so maybe I can't go wrong
either way.