[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest

Okay, it has been about 2 yrs since I've read this list, but alas, I am FINALLY getting ready to purchase my first pump (via the insurance co., of course).  Hurray! I remember that lots of folks had complaints about the MM 408 (I think that's what it was called) when it first came out.  Anyone have advice on the new Paradigm vs. the latest Disetronic pump? Any info is appreciated. I know most people LOVE their pumps, so maybe I can't go wrong either way.