Re: [IP] neuropathy and carpal tunnel

>how to describe.  Also, my arms fall asleep nearly
>every night.  My roommate keeps telling me that I
>clenched my hands into fists, open then closed
>continously all night.  I've been to the doctor who
>did a fillament test and told me I was fine and it
>must be something else.

Hi Mary,

Did your doctor consider Thoraxic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)?

I have had this for several years, and experience a lot of the same things
you described about your hands and arms.  My mom has told me that I move my
hands a lot when I am asleep, especially if I am sleeping on my right side,
where the pain is worse.

Just something you can ask about and rule out.

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted