Re: [IP] Re:Testing in Public

I have been reading this thread since the beginning and I have always
believed that you should do what you feel  is right for you.  I refuse to
test in the restroom because you do not know what has been laid on the
counters.  When I go to a restaurant I sit on the inside and test my sugar on
the bench it is not in public view and if someone does see what I'm doing I
hope and pray that it gives me the opportunity to educate the person on what
I am doing and why.  Education is a very strong and positive tool in today's
society and sometimes it helps.