Re: [IP] FastTake

> I believe LifeScan has removed the FastTake from the market.  I'm pretty
> sure that anyone using a FastTake can call LifeScan and they'll replace it
> with an Ultra.
> Jim Handsfield

Yikes!  No wonder I got my FastTake for free.  How do you suppose I just got
250 test strips from my pharmacy right away, no problems?  Every other
diabetic in Ithaca already knows about it?  No one else uses it anyway?
Never a dull moment that's for sure.  I'll email LifeScan right away and
will let folks know what I find out.