Re: [IP] your suggestions, please

Hi.  Regarding basals, remember that the timing is dependent on the
insulin.  R 4 hour peak, H 2 hour peak, etc.  I adjust my basals based
on insulin peak.  So, in your case, if you're low at 3 pm and you are
using H, then any decrease would be programmed 2 hours earlier.
On Sunday, April 14, 2002, at 05:39  PM, Annie Wall wrote:

>  But at 2p it was 94 and at 3p it was down
> to 76. (The day before it was 56 at this time.) It looks like I'm
> dropping
> sometime between 1p and 3p.  My basal is already set to go down from .4
> .3 at 2:30 pm.  Should I try an earlier time for this?  If so, how much
> earlier?
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '95, MM507 since '98