RE: [IP] Re: erratic blood sugars and hysterectomy

I asked about Novolog and the practice I use has over 1000 pts on pumps, and
none used Novolog.  I guess I am "lucky" to have another immune problem(that's
what endo. is) so that I can qualify for a hyster.

I can relate to what you are talking about. Doesn't it make you want to scream
when you do everything "right" and it still doesn't work?  I get so frustrated
because I know I'm just ruining my body more and more each day with 400+ bgs.
and taking a ton(for me--I usually take 32 u a day and now I am about 45-48
and still getting bad control)of insulin.

I just want to cry (and usually do).