Re: [IP] FastTake

I had a fast take, but was finding it very hard to find test strips for it.
Both Walgreens and the grocery store had them on "backorder" for months. I
finally found out from my CDE that the fast take meter has been discontinued
- and that is whiy it is getting harder to get the strips. My CDE gave me
the ULTRA - it is faster than the fast take - only 5 seconds, and requires
less blood. Now I can always find the strips. It was scary with the fast
take to be on my last box of strips and have to go to 5 or 10 different
stores before I could find them. Just thought I'd warn you, in case you
start having problems finding the strips...

Type 1 7 yrs, start pump in May!