[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #252

In a message dated 4/14/2002 11:56:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] Public injections and 16 year old daughters

I've been wandering about infusion sets lately.  My understanding and the
recommendation from MM was to use the silhouette because I don't have a lot
of body fat and am somewhat active.  I run 3-4 days per week, bike and or
swim on my off days, and I have a somewhat physically demanding job.  Maybe I
should start a new thread and ask the real endurance athletes what they use.