[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #252

In a message dated 4/14/2002 11:56:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] public injections

Ok this thread has been going on for sometime...so I must put in my two
cents.  When I was on MDI therapy, I would just not chalantly reach around
and stab my arm.  Never noticed anyone too concerned, that may have
witnessed.  Now that I pump there is only the issue of testing.  It seems my
wife and female friends of ours have no problem with me siding up to them for
a subltle shielding when testing in public, guess the men friends feel I'm
invading their space.  And yes I LICK.  Specks of blood still leaves stains
on jeans.