[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #251-Re: testing / shooting in public

I guess my granddaughter(19 months old)must be real diabetic because she
licks her own little finger before I lick mine and laughs.  She has to help
grandma by pushing buttons, stabbing my finger, inserting test strip and
turning off my machine.  She gets really upset if I test and she does not
get to help and lets me know.  She is not diabetic, but also wants to push
the buttons on my pump, but that is grandma's, not hers or a toy.